Who are our clients?
We work with a wide variety of clients, ranging from domestic clients and grass root community groups to public arts organisations and international universities.
Together with many private clients in the United Kingdom, France and Norway, our recent clients include:
- The MOOT Gallery and Stand Assembly (UK)
- Nottingham Trent University (UK)
- Lille Métropole Museum of Modern Art (France)
- Arts Council England (UK)
- Sneinton Alchemy (UK)
- The Lakeside Arts Centre (UK)
- Manning School for Girls (UK)
- Mellers Primary School (UK)
- The Mighty Creatives (UK)
- Casciani Evans Wood (UK)
- David Boden Associates (UK)
- University of Lincoln (UK)
- Kubik Interiørarkitekter (Norway)
- The Sneinton Business Forum (UK)
- Latham Architects (UK)
- The Sky Vault Landmark (UK)
- University of Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)
- L’Aéronef (France)
- Nottingham Progressive Jewish Congregation (UK)
Collaborate with us!
We love to work with people who push us to think outside the box and we are always looking for new collaboration opportunities.
We have successfully collaborated with artists, architects, town planners, musicians, lighting designers, builders, manufacturers, engineers, universities, schools and community groups — all bringing about refreshingly new perspectives to our work and keeping our creative juices flowing!
We are happy to adapt to a wide variety of collaboration setups, whether it is for the development of specific projects or competition entries, as independent consultants or for longer term freelancing agreements.
Get in touch with us to see how we could work together!